Monday, 28 January 2013

Back to Business

The holiday is officially over. Once again, Its time to pack up out bags and leave home. The interesting part is really what begs the question: "Where are we going?" Back to University of course. Campus to be exact. A place where freedom knows no bounds, Classes are optional, Moral standards are low, The girls are easy and Every night is a party. Atleast that's one person's definition. Mine isn't so far off. I know that with all the course units I have this Semester, I should spend a considerable amount of time in the Library.

I know its going to be hard to balance work, my personal life and books but I have to try. I might have to re-accessorize on a lot of things. I just don't want to be the kind of person I was last Semester. I want to have more fun but make better decisions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment