Friday, 2 March 2012

Writer's Block???

'Took You Long Enough'-that's what you might think but there's a reason i have been M.I.A especially since Valentines' Day. I'm going to try to make this as believable as i possibly could. I am suffering from an extremely rare complex of "Writers' Block"...It s not your everyday thing...mine's kind of different. I have had so many ideas about what to write about. So many, i couldnot quite get my head to work. While i am working on one, another just pops up and am left confused and none the wiser.

It has been an interesting two weeks, i can tell u that. There's so many developments and (i don't have any idea what the opposite of 'development' is)
 On the personal scene, i broke up with my girlfriend of three years, details withheld: it was brutal and am still working on forgetting her..am getting around to deleting all her texts. Not that that really concerns you!

My results came back, for UACE and they totally blew mind, I couldnot believe them myself. i had expected higher but these were a bitch-slap in the face for all those people that had had an 'inkling' mbu i should repeat the senior five form. I said it then(quitely, it was barely a whisper) but this time i'll say it louder and with even more clarity than before: GO TO HELL!!!

Uganda still needs lots of prayers. There's alot of corruption and that's a big problem for you...and well me.
Syda Bbumba, Minister for Gender and Ethics(i think) and our former Attorney General: Kiddu Makubya have been caught on a lie and duly resigned... Mutebile is currently media's crosshairs and  there is a lot of speculation under the current circumstances that he might resign...He is so effin' proud and arrogant, its annoying. In the Layman's view, i think he should or Syda and Kiddu should be forgiven and brought back on board....click here Mutebile: Only God can suck Me...Fuck Yhue!!!


In other news, UMEME has failed to do its job and the power crisis is ongoing and thus has been dubbed: "Uganda Muffe Enzikiza Muffe Enzikiza...translating to .....am sure Google's translator(powerful little tool) can help with that. I don't see how i could possibly grammatically spell it out for you.

Also, Internet is currently down(stop wondering how am writing this). Apparently some foolish idiot, dropped an anchor that hit the undersea fiber cables. The entire subcontinent of EastAfrica has slowed down economically because some nincompoop(probably a pirate) did not learn how to drop an anchor slowly so that it glides and hits the sea bed with minimum force...Asshole...Thanks to Warid i have been given priority over any number of bytes that gets through their switch...If u can believe it, i'll tell you a little secret, i had to hack their firewall, it was atleast quite harder than that of Parliament and almost worth it.


I love my life and my country...The drama never stops!!!  Am glad am Ugandan(even though my hair doesnot quite sell that fact!)


No comments:

Post a Comment