Thursday, 22 December 2011

Its my Birthday

Today, i officially started blogging.  Its something i have really always wanted to do and now that am here i am not entirely crazy about it...i just needed a platform where i could get some shit off my chest. i don't care if its politics, entertainment, sports or just your everyday gossip and lets just hope that you do not take anything you read here so damn personally, that is just me being, well, ME, so get used to it...if u do not already know,this is like my own fucking tabloid so FYI,i can write whatever i want and your lawyers can just go fuck themselves.Wait, Ugandans never really use those "learned fuckers" because well,they BROKE or may be that was kind of clear-cut...well,its out cannot take it back now..lets just say they,err..we are not really easy on cash.everybody knows that, just ask Golola Moses...A little bird told me his investors want to pull out, apparently,he is not all he had cracked himself up to be...I think,i get there point of view...Golola got the shit beaten out of him by a hungarian...does anybody know where Hungary is found?Nobody?..My point exactly..am sorry if i seem racist...

No comments:

Post a Comment